School Canteen Advertisement
Punggol Secondary School has one canteen stall vacancy for:
(1) Halal Rice & Western Food
Our School has student population of 1277 and staff strength of 170.
Canteen Operating Hours
Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 3:30pm during School Term. The canteen operator may be required to operate on other days as required by the school.
1 Oct to 31 December 2023
(Contract is renewable from January to December, on a yearly basis).
- Applicant must be a Muslim Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- Able to provide good service and quality food at reasonable prices.
- Able to observe high standard of food and personal hygiene.
- Must be in personal attendance at the stall during operation hours.
- Must comply with the Healthy Eating in Schools Programme Guidelines set by the Health Promotion Board (Healthy Meals in Schools Programme (hpb.gov.sg).
- Catering experience (preferred but not compulsory).
- If offered a canteen stall, applicant and assistant must complete the Basic Food Hygiene Course conducted by SkillsFuture Singapore’s accredited training providers and then apply for hawker licence from the Singapore Food Agency (SFA).
Application form must be completed and submitted to our school’s General Office by 14 September 2023 with the following documents:
- Photocopy of the applicant’s NRIC (front and back)
- Proposed menu and pricing
- Photocopy of relevant certificates such as Basic Food Hygiene, etc
Application Closing Date: 14 September 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview and food sampling at the school. For further queries, please contact Mdm Oh Chew Ling (Administration Manager) at 64897851.