Here are some resources which might be helpful for you, as you guide your child through FHBL.
Click the link below on what to expect of home-based learning:
Explanation by Deputy Director-General of Education (Curriculum)
Here are some resources for your reference:
1) Supporting your child through Home-Based Learning
2) HBL Kit (part 1) - Don’t worry, be steady
3) HBL Kit (part 2) - Don’t worry, be steady
4) HBL Kit (part 3) - Stay home, Stay Safe, Stay Curious!
5) HBL Kit (part 4) - Stay home, Stay Safe, Stay Curious!
6) Resource Kit - School Holiday Edition
7) Resource Kit For Parents- Back To School
8)Parent Kit - Cyber Wellness For Your Child
9) Useful Parenting Tips In The Digital Age
10) Keep Calm and Carry On Parenting Resource kit
11) Is your child a responsible digital learner?
Check this link for some healthy snack ideas for your child.
Here is the official government site that consolidates accurate, relevant and updated information on the Covid-19 situation.
For those of you who wish to find out where and how to seek help, please refer to Support Go Where